Monday 15 September 2008

audience research..

I have finally decided on what I want to do. I am going to make a magazine extract, including a front cover, an article, an advertisement, a page on style and a page on technology.

I am going to be aiming it at girls who are aged between 14 and 18. The magazine is different to normal teenage magazines as this magazine not only features beauty and style but it also features technology such as iPods and the latest mobile phones.

So far I have created questionnaires and handed these out (i am going to collect these soon) and I have organised a focus group with some family members who fit in to my target audience. In the focus group I will hand out current magazines for teenagers to them and watch them flick through, I will note down which bits they stop at and which bits are of most interest to them as this will help me to decide which things to include in my magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

g00D luck on your project. im jst tryna sound nice and appropriate seein as mr meade n gibbs aint commentd on your blog yet! i'll cum bk next tym n give u my real comment love y0u <3